- Any employee of AGC-Flat Glass-North America, Gemtron Corporation, Contour Industries, Inc., KYRUS, Inc., or subsidiaries, affiliates, and organizations of these companies may become a member of AGC Credit Union.
- Spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters, and grandchildren of these company employees are also eligible for membership.
Applying for Membership in AGC Credit Union
- Visit one of our two local offices and complete an application.
- Complete an application online.
- An application may be obtained at most plant human resources department. Complete application and submit to the credit union via mail or corporate federal express.
All applications require a $5.00 deposit to open your share account. This $5.00 deposit must be maintained at all times in order to be a member in good standing. A current copy of your driver's license and a government issued I.D. will be required at time of membership application.
Once a Member, Always a Member!!!
We consider you as part of our credit union family! Upon joining AGC Credit Union, you're considered a member for LIFE. Changing jobs, relocating, or retiring, does not affect your membership.
By becoming a member of the credit union and maintaining the $5.00 deposit, you have the opportunity to share in a business. Yes, each member has a voice in their credit union. You choose your board of directors that oversee the safety and soundness of your financial institution. Each employee actually works for you, the member/owner. We are here to serve you, not a board of stockholders like some other financial institutions. All net income made by the credit union is returned to the members thru better or additional services, more competitive rates on both deposit and loan accounts. So, if you are employed by one of the above companies or are a family member of an employee, JOIN today and help make your business grow and prosper.